Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Musim mengawan dah tiba!!!!

The title might sound a little bit disgusting, bit that is how I perceive this coming school holiday. Hehehe.... As usual, even before the holiday starts, I have received a stack of wedding invitations and some of them come from my buddies during the school day. Well, it's nothing to be surprised about as we all know that this is the only time where people can get together and for a family full of teachers like me, this is the time that we really like the best in a year.
however, for this year, as one of my brothers is having the SPM exam, we have to wait a bit longer to have our "TRUE" holiday. Apart from attending wedding ceremonies of our relatives and friends, we really hope to have the "Cuti2 Malaysia", at least to go to any interesting place in Johor (that would be the nearest ;p). I think the last place we went for a holiday was the A Famosa Resort, and that was about 2 years ago???? Hmmm.... I really need to persuade my parents to go somewhere this holiday!
As far as I know, next Saturday, one of my primary school friends, Ruziana is getting married and I'm waiting for the invitation card from Zura as she is also getting married this year. I'm really excited about this. I'm counting the number of my friends who have changed their status from being single to being married. What a statistics!
As for me, hmmm... I guess I don't get any signal yet, belum sampai seru! When the time comes, InsyaAllah it will be my turn then. (Hope that it wouldn't be that fast ;p) I just pray that for my friends who have already met their soul mates to get marry as soon as possible. Like people say "baik kawin dpd buat maksiat" hehehe... But then again, this is the question of tepuk dada tanyalah iman....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home