Thursday, March 29, 2007

The last post for this course

Actually I don't really know what to write in this last post as I already said what I feel in the previous post.

Again, I felt so much relieved as all the burden of coming out with the research paper had all gone. The opportunity of doing this research paper and the proposal paper taught me to do things systematically. The most difficult part was to come out with the most suitable title especially the proposal paper. But, the title actually guided me to come out with relevant information to be included in the paper.

Overall, beside of writing the research and the proposal papers, I felt that this course had helped me a lot in looking at texts that can be taught in literature classroom. Before this, when it comes to literature, I would just think about all the short stories, drama, novels, and poetry, but then when I was introduced to this course, I got to know that biographies, diaries and all those letters can also be part of literary texts. In one way, not only I became interested in literatute, but I could also then motivate my students to also get interested in literature.

I would say that I did enjoy this whole process of completing this course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home