Monday, March 26, 2007

yeah... I've submitted my research paper

At last, after struggling for so many weeks, I finished writing my research paper. All points have been elaborated and the implications of the research on education have been included. I finished up writing them as my essay last weekend with all determination that I just could not sleep if I did not finish typing it. Huh... What a relief!

Yesterday, together with the other group members, we submitted our final outcomes to the supervisor. However, not all of us submitted it yesterday but I just could not wait to get rid of it from my sight, that I just submitted it as soon as I could. =)

Now, I think that this would be my last post of the blog regarding the writing of research paper. After this, I might or might not write about it anymore. For the sake of completing this course, this blog in some way had helped me a lot to reflect on the process of writing both proposal and the research papers. It helped me to get on track in the process of writing as each week I had to make sure that I posted one blog and in order to do so I had to work on my work as well. If not, there would be nothing to write in this blog. Even at one stage, I just could not really think of what more to write and reflect. Sometimes, I needed to crack my brain to write what I was supposed to write.

Finally, I'm just feeling glad that I manage to do my works on time. Now the burden has been shifted to my supervisor to check and mark my work. I hope to get what I am supposed to get for the final outcome of this 'hard' work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home