Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sending the first draft

I did send an e-mail to Shirley Lim asking about why the protagonists in both of her novels prefer to be with men of other races than Chinese, and she replied my e-mail. I was so happy that she actually did notice my e-mail and it really helped me in continue doing my research paper.

I already sent the first draft of my research paper to the supervisor and am still waiting for his feedback. In my first draft, I’ve written the first point together with its explanation. For the other points, I just stated them in without further elaborations as I haven’t really looked through in the texts for the evidences.

At this stage, I’m still in the process of developing the points in the research paper. At the same time, I hoped that Dr. Jaya would approve my first draft so that I won’t have any trouble in finishing my research paper. I also hoped that I could finish this paper fast because the whole process of writing this research paper is very tiring for me.

However, I’m quite grateful that Dr. Jaya did ask to see the draft of my research paper. At least, I was doing my work as if Dr. Jaya did not ask for it, I might resort to last minute work. If that happened, my research paper would not be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home