Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back in IPTI

It has been a long time since I write in this blog of mine. Coming back to IPTI, to be recognised as a trainee teacher again is quite challenging. The surrounding here is quite the same as it was 2 years ago, provided that this time I have to stay in Block A which is quite far from the academic block. Why is it challenging? Well, it takes me about 15 minutes to just walk from my room to the class. Upon reaching my destination, I'll be sweating like hell! To make thing worse, the 15 minutes aerobic session before we start our lesson just adds up to the amount of sweat.
Huh! What a day for me.....
However, I am just lucky that this time around, I have Ida@Baby as my room mate. We get along quite well and I really like to share the room with her. I'm also happy that Dhila@Nyot is also staying in the same block as mine. Her room is just opposite of my room and if she wasn't around, my day would be damn boring. (It's a compliment to you Nyot).
What do I hope to get in this final year of my study? Of course I would like to graduate with flying colours and if possible, I would like to get posted in the place of my choice... InsyaALLAH

1 Comments:

Blogger ay_yusof said...

hehe..ko pun tls blog lg..ni je la site yg leh buka...frnstr xleh

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home